WHY HIRE AN INTERIOR DESIGNER?
You may be asking yourself, “why do I need an interior designer?” Well, here are a few very good points to consider!
- Save Money: If you are on a tight budget, a good designer can help you get the best value for your money. They can also help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Save Time: A designer has extensive knowledge of resources for everything related to your home. They know how and where to source the perfect items for your project, and will do research if needed. This will save you lots of time trying to source items on your own.
- Professional Assessment: A designer can give you a professional assessment of your situation, that will will lead to a solid plan of action. Also, a designer offers an extra set of eyes, and is trained to see and notice things that you may not. They can automatically tell you if something is wrong or right with a space, which is the result of years of experience.
- Qualified Liasion: Working with architects and contractors can be a daunting and sometimes challenging task for home owners. It is very helpful to have someone who will ask the right questions and fight for you, getting things done for you. A designer knows how to communicate with the other parties and will also make sure the design plans are carried out correctly.
- Wide Availability of Resources: Designers have access to resources that are not available to the general public in terms of connections, resources and general merchandise. By utilizing these resources, designers can help your space to feel more unique and personalized.
- Contacts: In addition to vendor resources, designers have many home improvement industry contacts. They can save homeowners time and headaches trying to identify reliable contractors, plumbers and electricians for their projects.
- Form and Function: Designers have the ability to plan a space that not only looks great, but also functions the way it should. Creating harmony within the elements of the space is a valuable skill.
- Unique Ideas: Designers can help give you the “wow” factor you’ve been looking for. They are trained to think differently, spacially, and to see an overall picture that clients often cannot. Thinking outside of the box is what designers do all day long.
- Visual Story-Teller: Interior design is a skill and an art that will enhance the space and the quality of your life in the space. Hiring a pro raises the level of that experience and makes your house a home. A designer can help you tell your visual story.